The Power of the Pause

  "Patience is an inner pause, a brief stillness, a moment we give ourselves to breathe through our initial reaction so we can move to the place where a calm, thoughtful response is born. Patience is a gift of time we give ourselves so we can give the gift of peace to others.” ―L.R. Knost. Happy New Year, New Decade, & New You... Wisdom Seekers,
Faithful Blog Readers,
In 2020, I invite you to welcome moments
 of pause in your life. 
Too often we can miss the moments to breathe, and process what is happening in our lives and the experiences that we are moving through.
When we seized the opportunities to stop, and collect our thoughts and consider our words and how we should carefully respond to either people, or in situations that require wisdom driven actions, we reap the benefits, as our actions add and not subtract from the value of our life.
Pausing is a great way to slow down and savor the unforgettable details of our life.
When we choose to pause, we give ourselves the chance to think from our heart center, instead of purely from our emotions and whims in the moment.
 Pausing allows us to take inventory of the multi dimensional ways of viewing a challenge, situation, or troubling occurrence in our life.
As we embark upon a new decade that has never been experienced, may taking a moment to pause be a daily conscientious practice you consider incorporating in your life.
Cheers to Pausing Today!
Abundant Reflective Action To You, 
Shekina Me'chelle, LMSW www.shekinasupportservices.com

Comments

  1. I love this one, because I have had to get use to some Pauses in my life, these past 3 years. Having Brain surgery, and the after affects of not being able to use my lower body, had me to pause and wonder. BUT GOD!! He decided to let it be a Pause for me to reflect on me and Him, instead of others. He had to take me back to where I FIRST BELIEVED! It has been an inspiring awakening for me. Took me back to my Prayer Life, and taught me all over about forgiving and expectations. Yes Lord, I thank You for the Pauses I went and am still going through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to read that this inspirational post resonates with you and affirms your faith in a dynamic, significant, and uplifting way. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and personal reflections of the impact of reading this post had on you. May divine pauses continue to be ushered in your life when you needed it the most. Infinite Blessings and Happy Love Month to You, Shekina Me'chelle

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Joy Chooses Us

Invisible Miracles